Stryker Local Schools, 400 S. Defiance St., Stryker, OH 43557
The Stryker Local School District has an opening for an Aide/Paraprofessional Position.
The position is compensated according to the classified hourly rate schedule. A Para Professional Certificate is preferred and successful candidate will be required to obtain certificate as part of this position.
Interested individuals should submit a resume electronically to Mr. Dave Schultz, Principal, by Friday September 30, 2016, or until position is filled. Email: DSchultz@strykerpanthers.net
Stryker Local School District has an opening for an Administration Assistant.
Job Objectives: Serves as assistant to the administration. Provides administrative support services necessary for the effective management of school operations and maintains educational management information system records
Minimum: · High school diploma and a satisfactory pre-employment skill test score.
Qualifications: · Post-secondary secretarial or office management training is desirable.
· Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.).
· Experience with the Ohio Dept. of Ed. reporting system EMIS is preferred
· Experience with the reporting system Power School is preferred
· A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
· Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
· Assignment may require successful completion of basic first aid and/or CPR training
· Bookkeeping skills and the ability to compute mathematical data accurately.
· Congenial telephone etiquette and experience operating a multi-line system.
· Multitasking ability and strong diplomacy skills.
· Proficient in office protocol and the use of information technology systems. (Google Applications preferred)
· Proficient in data entry, spelling, proofreading, and the correct use of grammar.
· Proficient in the use of office and management information software.
Interested individuals should submit a resume electronically to Mr. Dave Schultz, Principal, by Weds. September 21, 2016, or until position is filled. Email: DSchultz@strykerpanthers.net